Do you feel like you lack energy in your day? Do you feel bloated after eating junk food?
The Sima Transformation Method is at your service to help you save. This is not a diet. I repeat this is not a diet! This is the beginning of your transformation. Yes you, you can transform your body from the inside out, starting with Sima’s Detox and well-balanced, delicious foods. Resulting in your everlasting healthy toned 2015 body that you have been waiting for!
Today is your lucky day, because Sima has attached a 2-day sample of her Detox! Follow the detox instructions, and once your body has adjusted you will be ready to take on the New Year. Bounce back from that extra piece of cake and glass of champagne. Your body will be glad that the holiday feasting and drinking is over. Your results will speak for themselves and you will be thankful the holiday habits are over too. Happy Detoxing!
1) First thing in the morning: Sima’s Goji Lemon Tea
2) Breakfast: Million Dollar Smoothie or Sima’s Glowing Green Juice + Sima’s “Cocktail”
3) AM Snack: 5 Minute Trail Mix
4) Lunch: Sweet Red Detox Smoothie or Million Dollar Green Smoothie or Store bought green juice or Lentil Soup
5) PM Snack: Vega, Pure, or LARA bar or Pistachio Stuffed Dates
6)Dinner: Kale Salad with Tahini Dressing
7) After dinner: Dandelion Tea or Goji- lemon tea
1) Breakfast: Overnight Chia Berry Parfait or The Mother of All Superfood or Million Dollar Green Smoothie
2) AM Snack: Pistachio Stuffed Dates or 1 Ezekiel toast with nut butter + 8 oz of coconut water
3) Lunch: Black Bean and Quinoa Burrito or Lentil Soup
4) PM Snack: Million Dollar Green Smoothie or Trail Mix
5) Dinner: Kale Salad with Tahini Dressing or “Tacos”
6) After dinner: Dandelion or Sima’s Goji-Lemon Tea or Hot Water with Mint
1) Sima’s Goji Lemon Tea
1 cup of hot water
1/2 teaspoon Agave or coconut nectar
Juice from 1 lemon
1 tsp goji berries
- Put all ingredients in large tea cup and let them sit for few minutes.
- Drink the tea, and at the end, eat the goji berries (by now they are nice and soft)
2) Million Dollar Green Smoothie
1/2 frozen banana
Bunch of kale
Bunch of Spinach Or Collard Greens
Bunch of Celery(optional)
1 cup coconut water or water
1tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 scoop of protein powder ( I like Vega)
Blend at high speed or in Vita Mix for 2-3 minutes, drink immediately.
Add a straw and enjoy!
2) Sima’s Glowing Green Juice
1 cup spinach
1 cup kale
1 cup romaine lettuce
1 stalk celery
1 small apple, cored and chopped
Bunch parsley (stems ok)
Bunch Cilantro (stems ok)
1 lemon with peel
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
Add to Juicer and enjoy!
2) Sima’s Cocktail (This Cocktail will change your life)
Fill a cup with 6-8 oz of water, add the following, stir, and drink immediately
Feel free to add 100% no sugar, organic pomegranate juice to the water if you don’t like the taste of just water alone, plus to get antioxidants:
1-3 Tbs Flax seed, organic, grounded ( start with one tbsp the first week, and add an extra tbsp every week. After a few weeks, take a break of 1-2 weeks and continue.
1-3 tbs Raw Wheat Germ, organic (same directions by week)
1/2-1 teaspoon of Bee Pollen. Make sure to grind coffee in a grinder, or if you don’t have one, smash them with the back of a spoon. (Do not take bee pollen if you are pregnant or breastfeeding!